Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oops

Missed last week but that's the way it goes. I just forgot about posting.


Sunday: A lunch for friends - Beef brisket, salad, pie (my mom's cheesecake cherry pie topped with leftover pavlova elderberry/strawberry/blueberry mix I'd frozen)


Monday: Homemade pizza, salad


Tuesday: Ham steak, salad, Kerry's baked beans


Wednesday: Tomato sauce (one 28 oz can crushed tomatoes, one onion sliced and sauteed in olive oil until soft, salt, lots of black pepper, a can of butter beans, about a tablespoon of fresh chopped oregano added at the end) over chickpea pancake, broccoli. Sam and I both loved the tomato sauce/pancake combo. Ben lamented the lack of meat.


Thursday and Friday: Ate out both days - one night Indian food, the other Vietnamese

Saturday: Roast chicken (I cheated and got a "flippin' chicken" at the store, mashed potatoes, spinach salad

No comments: